泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)

泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)

泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)

这是视频配套的纯音频版本的,如果对视频感兴趣可以进我的主页查看

我会尽量每次都制作一个相应的纯音频版本希望你能喜欢

音频版本

题目:生如夏花 作者:泰戈尔

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不对我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.

水里的游鱼是沉默,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

当我们是最为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.

,像爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。

Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,像那海水的低吟声缭绕在静听着的松林之间。

What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.

无名日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正像那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身。

--免责声明-- 《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》是一篇非常优秀的文章,文笔优美俱佳,如果《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》这篇文章结尾注明了由本站原创,那么《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》版权就属于本站,如果没有注明那么《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》这篇文章则转载于网络,或者由本站会员发表,版权归原作者,只代表作者观点和本站无关,如果您认为《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》这篇文章侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们删除,我们会在看到第一时间删除《泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)》这篇文章828la216026。

【结语】:泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)(全文完),小编在下方为大家整理了更多好看的相关文章,希望大家能够喜欢。
【温馨提示】:早睡早起,按时吃饭,多运动,每天开心学习和工作,做个健康的正能量人士。

更多【泰戈尔英文诗生如夏花(《生如夏花》英文版)】推荐文章

<small id='828la216026'></small><noframes id='828la216026'>

  • <tfoot id='828la216026'></tfoot>

      <legend id='828la216026'><style id='828la216026'><dir id='828la216026'><q id='828la216026'></q></dir></style></legend>
      <i id='828la216026'><tr id='828la216026'><dt id='828la216026'><q id='828la216026'><span id='828la216026'><th id='828la216026'></th></span></q></dt></tr></i><div id='828la216026'><tfoot id='828la216026'></tfoot><dl id='828la216026'><fieldset id='828la216026'></fieldset></dl></div>
          <bdo id='828la216026'></bdo><ul id='828la216026'></ul>